- Entrepreneriual Success Achieved: A Day in the Life of Tim Ferriss
- 20 Questions to Help You Choose Million Dollar Products To Sell Online
- How to Systematize and Scale Your Business with Outsourced Staff from $2 per Hour
- Entrepreneur One on One: Ariel Castro of Rugged Innovations
- 3 Ways To Take On More Risks and Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- AW Podcast 015: Chris Ducker of ChrisDucker.com
- 29 Inspirational & Motivational Quotes for Entrepreneurs
- How To Validate Your Idea And Make It A Profitable Business
- Dumb Phone Makes You Smart?
- Differences in Selling Info vs Software – Brian Clark (Copyblogger)
- Listen to a Guru: Tim Ferriss on How to Start a Business
- 200 More Awesome Ways to Make Money Online
- Anti Wantrepreneur Guide – 5 Steps to Validate Your Business Idea NOW
- How to Grow Your Fan Page and Target Audience
- AW Podcast 014: William Shaker of WilliamShaker.com
17 Side Hustles You Can Do Today to Make Extra Money
Are you a hustler? We will answer that in a second. We have tons of problems we face everyday. We do a bunch of things we like and even more that we dislike. So why not try to find little side hustles in these everyday routines and habits, and make money off of them?
So we put together 17 side hustles that you can do today and make some extra cash. Check out the Import Crash Course,
if you want to learn how to import goods from China & build an e-commerce store online.
Possible side hustles can be:
- Teach on Udemy - Tharyn Taylor of MacDojo (view his interview here) was able to make 10k in a couple of months from an online course. He made the course in 6 hours.
- Tutoring - Put that education to use by helping students learn in a comfortable one-on-one setting.
- Airbnb – Renting out your home while you are away can be a great money magnet. Your rent is $1,000 a month? If you have 2 bedrooms and you rent out one at $70 a night, you have made $1,100 profit.
- Baking – If you have a knack for baking you can dominate your work place. Ale is a woman who works for an awesome company. She loves to cook and decided to start making salads at her job. She soon started AleBerrie
- Do other people’s taxes - You can do this for your friends. And all you have you do is charge a small percentage of their return. Let’s say you charge $60. You do taxes for 4 people a week during tax season, you will bring in $960 in a month. You can use TurboTax and let it do all the work for you. Perfect side hustle
- Dropshipping - This involves you setting up a store front. When someone buys from your storefront you never touch the inventory. The manufacturer or the wholesaler does the fulfilment. For a great example of this, check out this post by Neville Madhora on how he set up a successful dropshipping business.
- Task Rabbit - You can earn a ton of money by doing little odd tasks for people. TaskRabbit is an on-demand errand running service. Wanna see what it takes? Check out the this post by Brad Stone on Life as a TaskRabbit
- Fiverr - If you want to make it happen and happen fast, then a perfect side hustle would be Fivver. People pay you to do simple tasks for only 5 dollars. If you are smart you can find people to help you complete your task for five dollars. #CertifiedNinja.
- Cover Letter and Resume Service - Smart people pay for good resumes and cover letters like people pay for their kids’ education. Charge for revisions and more for helping people from scratch.
- Niche Websites – These are awesome because your site can be focused around something specific that you really like. Have a hobby? Make a niche site around it. These take a little longer to start ranking for targeted keywords. But once you do. You can surely turn this into a side hustle. Check out How To Create A Niche Site 1: Why Do It?
- Painting Service – Talk about painting companies all you want. But the smart ones charge $50-$75 a room. In college towns these people paint student housing complexes. 3 rooms at $75 gives you $225. $225 x 500 apartments is a cool $112,500. I’d get my sleeves dirty.
- Personal Training - People will always be fat. Sad to say. This is a side hustle that can lead to a lucrative business if you are good.
- Niche Publication – People love reading about what’s going on around them. If you can create an interesting school newspaper or local home town magazine, people will flock to it. And you can charge for advertisements if you grow the reader base.
- Pick up other people’s trash – People keep tons of junk in the house because they don’t want to move it. The same reason your grandparents have a flatscreen on top of a floor model. Charge people to take out their junk. Want some motivation? Look at how much money 1-800 Got Junk? makes.
- Tour Guide - Live overseas? Start a small tour guide company for people from your country that come to travel overseas.
- Moving Service - If you have parents, you’ve moved some stuff growing up. You can make a killing if you live in a town where people move a lot. Usually college towns have people moving every couple months.
- Photography Service – With the price of DSLR cameras going down, you can easily become a photographer and start making money. People want to capture those life moments. So why not charge them? It’s more about how you work with your clients. There are a million great photographers, but do they have style and charisma on the other side of the camera? This guy makes 10k a gig and travels all over the country.