- Entrepreneur One on One: Peter Arnott – Amazon Kindle Ninja
- The Outsourcing Methods of An Evil Genius
- [Ultimate List] 52 Copywriting Books To Help You Become a Successful Entrepreneur
- How To Make $1k Selling Egg Incubators Found on Alibaba
- Habits of The Worlds Uber Wealthy. Are You Doing These? [Infographic]
AW Podcast 013: Neil Patel of Quick Sprout, CrazyEgg, and Kissmetrics
50k a month on his blog with Content king, Neil Patel
Many people think you need to have get rich quick scheme to acquire wealth.
The truth is that you really don’t. All you need to do is make sure you give out more value than you ask for in return. That is what Neil Patel does with his top 100 blog Quick Sprout.
In the episode you will see why giving away value is more important than trying to make a quick buck. Would you spend 50 a month to run your blog and product awesome FREE content? Neil tells you why he does it.
Episode sponsor AntiWantrepreneur.com/MacDojo Promo code: awpodcast
In this episode you learn
- Why content is king
- The power of giving away more value than you ask for in return
- How to use VA’s or assistants to make your blog writing experience better
- Why Neil spends $50,000 a month to maintain his blog and produce awesome content
- Ninja marketing techniques you can use grow you blog or start up
Help Out and Support the Show!
Thanks for all the support guys. Leave a review for the podcast!